Have You Ever Asked Yourself?
- How in the world can I get more done with less?
- How do we leverage automation to accomplish our goals faster?
- Can we really use Artificial Intelligence to catalyst our automation efforts?
- How do I make sure my project follows agile principles with meticulous planning?
You’re In The Right Place!
Every business wants to impact the world in their own way. But, the lack of money, in-house resources, and people make it difficult. We have worked with many big and small businesses within USA, Israel, Australia, and New Zealand over the past years, and we understand how frightening it can be to think about your critical, world-changing mission never getting off the ground or growing.
Ultimately, my goal is that business leaders and teams can do more, faster, and with fewer resources than before we showed up on the scene. That is true significance for our company. - AJ Sahni, Founder.
We saw many traditional automation companies claiming to be agile but follow traditional and outdated processes. The result of this sort of work would be below par and with very little room to improve.
Then it came to a stage where too many were out there and that’s when PICWA was born, at the start of 2016. Since then, we’ve dug as deep as we could with all our clients and have built smart automation systems that have thrived by solving real problems for real organizations.
Interestingly, most of our clients have been with us for almost as long as we have been around. This is no coincidence, the reason to this is:
- We’re relationship oriented.
- We swear by continuous improvement (being agile).